<---- Follow me and grab my Feed here

Warcraft Corner

Monday 14 February 2011

Smudger's sales over the Weekend


If you read me often you will know that I have not posted much this weekend due to real life commitments interferring with my World of Warcraft play time. This did not stop me from making around 13k in sales over the weekend. Again not bad for roughly 1 or 2 hours playtime over the last few days.

I managed to stop being lazy and get my Leatherworker all patterns from the Twilight Highlands as I have not played the character much I had forgotten about it. This opened up leather PvP gear for me which is quite highly priced on the Auction House. I made a few sales of the Rogue/Feral Druid gear on Sunday which was nice.

Here are my mysales reports for the weekend:



As you can see, I didnt sell a great deal of items but I managed to move on some quality ones. Quality over quantity. A few Heavy Savage Armor Kits aswell which I posted about in Double up gold from Heavy Savage Armor Kits, alot of various Plate, Cloth and Leather PvP gear and also Dust of Disappearance which flys out of the Auction House and is bought by lazy people.

I have a post coming later on today regarding Design: Sulfuron Hammer so check that out when its up.

No comments:

Post a Comment