<---- Follow me and grab my Feed here

Warcraft Corner

Thursday 3 February 2011

Plate PvP Gear

If you are a Blacksmith and are not selling Plate PvP Gear, especially the Bloodied set then someone needs to slap you around a bit.

If you have all the patterns then check the Auction House for currently posted items and see which are currently least in stock. My best sellers are:


The are items are not greatly expensive to craft costing between 10-15 Elementium Bars and 10-15 Volatile Fire so you should maybe manage to get double money. If you can sell these in bulk then this is a very good way of earning gold from Blacksmithing.

If you are still not using Blacksmithing to make gold then you should check your auction house prices and get right on it. This post ties into my previous posts including "JMTC" How would you make gold if you had limited play time? also check out my Smith's Corner section.

No comments:

Post a Comment