<---- Follow me and grab my Feed here

Warcraft Corner

Wednesday 19 January 2011

DMC: Volcano's sneaky changes, value going up maybe??!!





      This is an interesting change and could make alot of casters sit up and pay attention. I am not quite sure how mastery stacks with most casters. I know mastery isn't the best stat for my Destruction Warlock but with the trinket now proccing from DoT's it could become alot more interesting. The mastery stat can always be reforged to haste/crit if you need to.

      I believe it may be pre-Hc Raid BiS for alot of caster speccs, Moonkin, Demonology and Affliction Warlocks for example.

      We may see a rise in price aswell, so hold you cards close to your chest so to speak and don't go giving it away on the cheap. 

      The Darkmoon Faire rolls into Shattrath in two weeks time for the second time since the expansion was released. These cards will still be in demand....... for the next 6 weeks at least.

      Follow my Inscription and the 30k gamble project which I will be updating in the next couple of days.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment