<---- Follow me and grab my Feed here

Warcraft Corner

Friday 7 January 2011

Interesting new changes!!

One that jumped out at me and I thought thank god for that. Also nice to see some world drops being added.

Jewelcrafting
  • Meta gems with the Chaotic and Relentless prefixes now have a requirement of 3 red gems.
  • New meta gems have been added: 
  • Agile Shadowspirit Diamond (Agility/3% critical damage), 
  • Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond (Strength/3% critical damage), 
  • Burning Shadowspirit Diamond (Intellect/3% critical damage). 
  • These new recipes are unbound and can drop from any Cataclysm creature. The new meta gems have a requirement of 3 red gems equipped.
 and on an addon note:


Addon Changes
  • Canceling buffs are only restricted during combat.
Hopefully meaning I can start to use a buff bar again like SBF before Satrina stopped playing and updating the addon.

I am also looking forward to the Retri change, although good dps is possible it seems to be clucky and hard work at the moment.

Some nice stuff inc plus I guess alot of bug fixes because there are a fair few still about.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment