<---- Follow me and grab my Feed here

Warcraft Corner

Saturday 15 January 2011

Trade your JP and HP

Morning guys,

I have a bigger post coming later on but I wanted to get something up about the change incoming.

Items
  • The Honor Commodities and Justice Commodities Vendors now sell raw tradeskill materials. These are not intended to be a cost-effective source of these materials, but an option for players with lots of Justice or Honor Points who have already purchased all of the gear that interests them.


Depending on which raw tradeskill materials they are talking about, could this have an impact on our markets? As stated it wont be cost effective but it will still bring more competition and will drive the prices down more if your server population/progress is decent. 

Im going to check the PTR out and report back with my findings. Unable to clicky clicky on the dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment