<---- Follow me and grab my Feed here

Warcraft Corner

Sunday 23 January 2011

Trading down to a snails pace??!!


Very slow time on the gold making front at the moment. The AH trading seems to have slowed to a snails pace, trade chat is dead and more worryingly so are my sales. I posted a few quick mysales pictures so you can see what I have sold the most of over the last 2 weeks or so. Picking out a few:

  • Saronite Bars in stacks of 10 (ca. 7g per bar)
  • Obsidium in stacks of 5 (sold a few of these when they were at ca. 10g per ore)
  • Various Scrolls
  • Assorted JC crafts
  • Assorted Glyphs for over 100g each until the mats got way too expensive (100+g per stack of herbs)
  • Plate PvP Gear still selling in bundles

Most are these are things ive posted about already over the last few weeks:


Its helps you guys to see that these methods are the ones I use personally and not just ones I blog about to let you test like lab rats and then don't use myself. 

Thats all I have for today unless something hits me this afternoon. We finally have our first raid this evening after lots of guild slacking, xmas, new year and needing healers to step up to the plate and stop being whiny little girls about mana and blizz nerfing them.

Lok'tar ogar

No comments:

Post a Comment